Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) is the flag carrier of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, and the largest airline in Scandinavia. Scandinavian Airlines flies to over 176 destinations in more than 30 countries. The airline's main hubs are Copenhagen Airport, which is the main European and intercontinental hub, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport and Oslo Airport, Gardermoen.
Rent for 1 – 5 days and earn 500 EuroBonus points. Rent for 6 days or more and you will earn an extra 100 points per day, up to a maximum 1000 points per rental.
- Earn 500 EuroBonus points for rentals between 1-5 days
- Earn 600 EuroBonus points for 6 day rentals
- Earn 700 EuroBonus points for 7 day rentals
- Earn 800 EuroBonus points for 8 day rentals
- Earn 900 EuroBonus points for 9 day rentals
- Earn 1000 EuroBonus points for 10+ day rentals
How to Book:
- Enter your SAS EuroBonus membership number at the end of the booking process
- Show your SAS EuroBonus membership card on collection of the car.
|Eurobonus Gold Members |
|Eurobonus Silver Members |
|Eurobonus Basic Members |
To earn mileage in European, Middle Eastern or African airline partner program, rental must occur in a participating location worldwide.
For information about EuroBonus Membership and EuroBonus award bookings, please call SAS Service Center: +46-8-797 40 00 (from abroad)
Terms and Conditions: EuroBonus Points are awarded on qualifying rentals at participating locations worldwide. Points are earned per rental. Customers must present their EuroBonus Membership card at the Hertz counter upon rental pickup. You should check the specific partner page for complete details.
Click here to enjoy more great EuroBonus member offers from Hertz!
Click here to visit SAS web page.