Electronic receipts are now available.
Hertz customers* now have the option to receive rental jackets, rental agreements and return receipts electronically. That means faster pick-up/return times and less paper. Remember to provide a valid email address when making your next reservation.
Good for the environment, even better for you.
With the Hertz electronic receipt program you can:
- Take advantage of Hertz’s Express Return service and simply drop off your car and go*
- Access your rental information no matter where you are. Rental agreements and return receipts are emailed to you if you choose to receive these documents electronically.
- Be green – This feature reduces environmental impact by printing less paper.
*Available at select U.S. corporate-owned locations
Express Return® Services
Get on your way faster with Express Return, which allows customers to simply drop off their car and go. Just provide a valid email address at the time of reservation or pick up, return your car to the indicated area and follow the location instructions. We will close your rental agreement and instantly email you your receipt.
U.S. Airport Hertz Locations
During Manned Express Return Operating Hours
- Leave the rental car keys in the car.
Outside Manned Express Return Operating Hours
- Drop rental car keys in the Express Return box.
Hertz Local Edition or Off-Airport Hertz Locations
During & Outside Manned Express Return Operating Hours
- Drop rental car keys in the Express Return box or hand them to your Hertz representative.*
*Please note that if you are returning to a location that is closed, all charges will continue to accrue until the location reopens for business.
If you need to report any damage to the rental car, please ensure that you report this to a Hertz representative before you leave and complete an Accident Report Form.
We want to hear from you
What was your Hertz experience like? Share with us via Twitter using #Hertzereceipt.